CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged!

RULES: You have to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder in your pictures folder. Then give a brief description before you tag a few others.




So, I love Photoshop. When I was in college I took a class where we learned how to use a bunch of different Adobe programs. I figured out how to put different faces on random bodies when learning Photoshop....and now my life hasn't been the same. This is one example of the MANY creations I've made. This is my friend Martin from Moses Lake, Washington. I do believe he requested this picture. I have a couple folders dedicated to my Photoshop masterpieces.

I tag: Brittany, Tyson, Ashley, and Diana.

6 comments:

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

haha!

Consider it done.

Thompson Tales said...

what if it is a hot, naked picture of my husband?

Ashley May said...

I love it... especially since you used the cover of the second best Christmas CD ever... right behind N'Sync of course!!!!!!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Hey Brannigan! Just found your blog. Very fun! Hope all is well!

Tyson Pyle said...

HAHA uhhh