CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

October, I think.

Where is Fall?!

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be fall...I mean, it is October. Apparently here, in the desert, they don't have a fall season.

Today was a cloudy, 89 degrees. The coolest day I've experienced thus far. That's weird. I finally believe everyone that told me I would be sick of the sun come the end of September. I just want to wear all my sweaters! But that wont be happening for a while...just check out this next week's weather forecast. Yup, Wednesday and Thursday will be 99 degrees.

I guess I still have some getting used to down here.

4 comments:

Rene said...

Hi Brannigan! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog. I started one for about the same reason's as you did... Pressure! I don't update very often. I always thought Arizona would be a nice place to live. As you've had enough of the sun and you're wanting to wear sweaters, we're having rain, rain, and more rain this weekend. YUCK! Enjoy the sun!

Jessica Potter said...

Hey Brannigan! So glad to see you have a blog! Can't wait to keep in touch! Dax is still kicking around, sadly Brody had to go to Doggy heaven because he bit Roman. :(
How are you?

Tisdale Family said...

I told you!!! Arizona doesn't have fall, but just wait around Halloween you will be able to pull out those sweaters! :)

Tyson Pyle said...

while it is 80 down there it is snowing up here. I WANT MY FALL!