CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Apt #221

A little place I like to call home:

They told us we could paint as long as we paint it back to white when we leave. Although it was bigger chore then we expected-it was worth it!

Before:



(I purchased my own mattress...I'm such a grown up!)



After:
My mom and her friend, Tandy, drove all the way down to Arizona to help us get out place put together. Don't know what I would have done without them! :)










(I bought my own table! Look how cute it is!)





(No Mom, I haven't put my bed skirt on yet.)







(I love this little night stand! Shout out to the Pasadena Flea Market!)

Alright, well, there's where I live! It's obviously not completely finished, but we're working on it!! We've already found some great places around Phoenix. I can't wait to get more stuff! :)

PS- Cassie's room is cute too, but I don't know if she wants me posting pictures of her room. Maybe after she actually finishes her room, she'll post some pictures!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I LOVE IT! You have always had the best style.
I will visit you in approximately 18 months.
yay!!

Rene said...

Your place looks beautiful! I need your mom's help around here now!

Tyson Pyle said...

Whats with the sweet neon florist sign? Where are the WU posters?

Thompson Tales said...

IT IS WONDERFUL...everything looks so cute, it is totally Jodee!!!! You have done a great job with the decorating. I loved talking to you last night, I really miss you. I am very proud of all that you have accomplished, you are awesome...love ya

Ashley May said...

Your apartment looks awesome! I love the decor! It's a little more grown up then our Rexburg decorating hahaha. :O) You guys have nice furniture too! You need to come see my place when your in town!

Natalie said...

Looks awesome! I love home makeovers.