CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Obsession

So, from time to time I become obsessed with things. Here are my current favorites.



- Tzatziki. I could eat this on everything...seriously. Trader Joe's makes a fantastic one, you should try it out. Guaranteed deliciousness.



- Pedicures. Who doesn't like a good pedicure? And it's even better when they can do great designs! I've had plaid, argyle, stripes. It's amazing. Love this place! (I think you can click to enlarge)



- Racquetball. My new hobby. One random day my friend, Heather, decided we should learn to play racquetball. We play only twice a week. We suck, but we're showing improvement!





- Honda CR-V. I want one of these real bad. If only I could learn to save money...


- Subway. 'Nuff said. I'm obsessed.





- Sephora Products. Ok, so I'm not a huge makeup lover. I don't experiment often, but one day I got adventurous. The Urban Decay shadow primer is amazing! It's hot in Arizona (obviously), so eye make up can tend to crease (which I HATE). This primer will have your shadow and eye liner look the same from morning to night. It's wonderful. And the Givenchy mascara! Oh boy! The little ball looks interesting. It takes a little while longer to put on, but it makes your lashes look great. With a $30 price tag, I'm not sure how much I'll keep up with it, but I do love it!

- iPod Shuffle. I've had a big, 30GB iPod for a long time...which is my number 1 love. But this little shuffle is so perfect for working out.



And last but not least.....




-Fresh Prince. I am fortunate enough to live 7 minutes away from my work. Going out to lunch not only was a waste of money, but very unhealthy (not everyone wanted Subway everyday). I try to go home everyday for lunch. I drive home, turn on the TV and you better believe that I watch 2 episodes of Fresh Prince. 11:00, be there or be square!
So, there's my obsessions. For now. They change almost weekly.

4 comments:

Tyson Pyle said...

First of all, I want to tell you that I love you. Second, Fresh Prince is sweet. Third, how could you say that you want a Honda CRV when you have a beautiful yellow VW?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?

Rene said...

Brannigan, You can't change cars... Arianne still talks about you and your "Slug Bug". She was happy when I told her that you still have it.

Thompson Tales said...

i am totally with you with the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"...we have started watching that show again and we LOVE it, especially Brenton. And the pedicures, as a matter of fact, Mike and I get them together now, he loves them!!! Agree with Rene, you can't change your slug bug!!!

Brittany said...

you need to be on commercials.