CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Monster Mash

Happy Almost Halloween!

It's that time of year again, Halloween. This time last year I was buying platform boots on Ebay to complete my "Scary Spice" outfit. I miss my old roommates/fellow Spice Girls!!




So, Anyway. This weekend some friends and I went to a few haunted houses. I don't typically like getting scared, but my wonderful friend Heather loves Halloween. She wants to do everything related to the holiday. (that's where we went)

As most of you know, I'm kind of noticeable. My hair just attracts attention, I'm usually pretty used to it. The haunted houses were no exception. Walking through one house a creepy lady said, "protect the blondes. They're an easy target" and then laughed all evil-like. Then, we went to another house. At first I was like, "oh man, this one is gonna be lame", boy was I wrong! Every single "witch" kept chasing me and shouting "Hey Curly Q....." and getting all up in my face. They even cornered us and were making really gross/scary noises. After the house was over, the creepiest "witch" came out of some secret door and chased us through the park. All he kept saying was, "Come here curly....." I don't know why they didn't give Heather a chase, she has curly hair too. But no, they apparently thought it would be funnier to give me a heart attack. Next time I'm wearing a hat.

I hate haunted houses.


Me & Valerie.



Valerie, Mary, Heather and Me. Pre-heart attacks.




We tried to have "scared" faces. Heather just looks insane, and I obviously thought it was pretty funny.



Heather looks handicapped.



University of Phoenix girls!



This is typical of our relationship.



Heather, Me and Valerie.


5 comments:

Brittany said...

haha! last year was the best halloween ever.
This year I will be spending in car with my parents on the way to Utah, already set apart to be a missionary.
nuts, huh?
i'm gonna dress up as sporty spice for the car ride.

Rene said...

Brannigan, you have the biggest, greatest personality ever! I'm so glad to see you're still sporting that million dollar smile!

Anonymous said...

Hello, hello. Cass just told me about your blog. I'll be stalking you. . . ;)

Thompson Tales said...

Brannigan, i miss you!!!! i do ask your mom how you are every time i talk to her...i am glad to see that you are doing great. i love your hair, always have, always will. i have recently joined the stalking blog world, that is how i found you!!! have a wonderful day....

Michelle said...

Hi Brannigan! This summer I was in Moses Lake and the "esophagus" lady went riding by on a 3 wheel bike. I thought of our trip and the picture I have of you imitating her. Too funny!!