CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

I broke down...

Well, the time has come. I conformed. I gave into the peer pressure. I have a blog.

I finally did this for two reasons:
1) my mom told me to
2) so I can make comments on other people's blogs.

Don't come here looking for frequent updates. Just be happy I have a blog!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

::Quick Mini Update::


I graduated from BYU-Idaho in December 2007.
I live in Arizona now, I moved here in the very beginning March. I work at the University of Phoenix as an Academic Counselor. I live with my cousin, Cassie. I love the weather here, but not the scenery. I miss my family in Washington, but I like getting to know the family I have here.
I still drive the same car as I did in high school.
I still have big, curly blonde hair.
I still laugh loud and a lot.



So, enjoy my blog. I am looking forward to become a blog stalker like everyone else I know!

4 comments:

The Miles Family said...

Yay for Brannigan...I'm so glad that you broke down! I feel honored to be the first one to comment on your blog! What a happy day. Yes, you can definately take credit since it was your MAGIC eight ball. I didn't know you were in Arizona. We had talked about maybe moving there after dental school. It's pretty boring to look at huh?! Very different from home i'm sure. Well, enjoy blog stocking...I know I sure do. Love ya Branny Fanny!!

Brittany said...

Brannigan!! This is the best day of my life.

Bishop Family said...

Brannigan, yay I am so glad you have a blog. I think that you need to blog a lot though because I am definetely a blog stalker and I need more to look at. How is life and Arizona?

Clark Family said...

Hey Brannigan! Sure do miss you! Glad you started a blog that we could see what's going on in your life!