CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Proud of Momma!

I don't know if all of you are aware, but my mother has been very busy lately! She has a killer sense of decorating (as you should know!) and she finally put that to good use. She has started a time worn collectibles business with her friend, Kat, called- Duchess.

Their first show was in December and ever since then they have been invited to many shows around the Pacific North West to show their stuff. This weekend they are in Spokane at the biggest show to grace the PNW- Farm Chicks!



Map of all the vendors.
I wish I could be there so bad!


I'm very proud of my mom & Kat. They have worked very hard for this and deserve every bit of greatness that comes from their endeavors.
Good luck Mom!!
P.S- Their homework this weekend is to get me some good pictures of their booth so I can build up their blog. The next big show is July 18th in Battle Ground...so mark your calendars. More info to come!

0 comments: