CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Great Southern Footy Tournament

I just posted about my new sport of choice, Footy. It's not a very popular sport yet, but it's popular enough to travel! This last weekend we went to Atlanta, Georgia for a big Footy tournament! There were teams from Arizona (we had a few players come in from Denver and Maryland to join us as well), Milwaukee, New York and of course Atlanta.

I had a GREAT time on my trip.
We played a lot of Footy.
We went to a Braves baseball game.
We went to Six Flags!
I got to cross another state off my list of 50 to visit!

Enjoy these pics from my trip!




ca work together.
We went to a Braves game as soon as we arrived in ATL!




The girl in the middle is on the USA team
and is going to Australia this summer!


Before - clean.


After- Dirty


The Lady Hawks!


Girls play footy too!





The Great Southern Footy Challenge!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

You went where????????????????? I am so mad at you I can't even think!! You KNOW you have my number! I shall never forgive you.

Thompson Tales said...

sooooooo, what is footy?????

Tisdale Family said...

Footy looks like so much fun! Maybe after I have Riley I will have to go to practice with you and see how much fun it is! :)