CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Home again, home again jiggity jig!

As previously mentioned....May was my month of travels. After Atlanda and San Diego, I went home for Memorial Day weekend to go camping with my family!

I miss my family so much. They honestly are my favorite people in this entire world.

I was able to get together with some old friends for a few hours the night before we left. It was good to see them. I don't get home much so it's nice to see some familiar faces. So much has changed since high school, it's interesting to see who is still around.


Rebecca, Alicia, Me and Rebecca's Baby Audrey.


Me and Shane.



Audrey, Rebecca, Me, Alicia and Michelle.


Friends Forever.



The drive up to camping was...interesting. Tanner has decided he likes country music, so I was stuck listening to that the whole way up!


Beautiful Mt. Hood


Ha...my sweet outfit. Everyone was embarrassed by me, but it wasn't worse then Tanners!


Wow.



Me and my dad.

Brody...and Heather in the background.

Me & Brody
Me & Tanner aka Chip
Me & Ty.
We had fun with the guns.
Gangsta.
AR-15.
Dad and Brody goin for a ride.
My mom's dog loved the Quads...and this is a picture of my manly dad giving the dog a ride.
haha.
Then my camera died...so that's all the pictures I could get. I love my family!


4 comments:

Rene said...

Wow! You've had a fun month! Loved all the updates!

Thompson Tales said...

Don't be jealous, Branni....guess where I am at???? That is right, at your mommys house...and yes, she is spoiling me rotten, and I deserve it!!! She misses you terribly, but we are gonna find you a man, that is our goal....

Thompson Tales said...

Your mom wants me to rephrase that last comment, we are gonna find you a black man....

cassie said...

oh my gosh ..... LuLu and your dad.... wonder how he feels about this picture being public? lol