CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Buggin' Out!

The most unfortunate thing happened to me this morning. I was running rather late for work this morning, and as I was doing my hair I happened to look into my bathroom sink and see this nasty little creature.




Cassie and I have been very lucky so far, we have never seen one (at least not a real one, huh Cass?) thus far. I freaked out this morning seeing this little devil in my sink. I kind of panicked. I wasn't quite sure how to go about killing one and I heard those little guys are fast and he was making his way out of the sink. I first tried slowing him down with spraying him with hairspray...guess what? Doesn't work. So then I turned on the faucet and flushed him down the sink...then I poured some bleach down there for good measure. I'm not sure that he died but I sure hope he did. I closed the sink drain thing too. Hopefully he doesn't pop up in my shower next! Gross.

Needless to say, I will be checking every shoe before I put it on and checking ever square inch of my bed before I crawl in it. Stupid desert.

5 comments:

Megan said...

You have a blog!! Who knew??? I miss you terribly, you crazy woman. And yes, I am so cool.

Brandi said...

YUCK, freak me out>

Thompson Tales said...

I would seriously crap my pants if i saw that coming out of my sink!!! maybe i shouldn't move to arizona!!!

Tisdale Family said...

HAHAHAHAHA! It would have to happen for real this time to you! How funny! I'm sorry it's not funny but it is funny at the same time because I've lived here my whole life and never have had one any where I have lived! :) Sorry Bran at least it wasn't in your bed! :)

cassie said...

Seeing a fake one was enough to freak me out.... glad it was you and not me that saw it! Hopefully it was a fluke and we never see one again! My favorite is that you sprayed it with hair spray. LOL. I continue to check shoes and my covers as well! Gotta love the desert. : )