CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Apartment Update!

So, I have this aunt and her name is Dru. She lives in California and she had the world's cutest apartment but then she went and got married. She kept her apartment for a little while but has recently decided to get rid of it. How fortunate for me! My friend Valerie and I drove to Los Angeles, California to reap the rewards of my aunt getting rid of her things. Thanks to Valerie, her truck, and my aunt...I was able to get a lot of fun things and make our apartment even cuter! It now looks finished. I can't wait to have a party to show it off! :)

(yes, we still only have 2 chairs. We need bigger cars!)
(I'm in love with that picture)
I got a few other things that aren't in the living room and a TON of kitchen stuff. Thanks Aunt Dru!!!!

3 comments:

Thompson Tales said...

I want an aunt Dru!!!!! She has the same taste as your mom, you are lucky!!! Your apartment looks so cute!!!

Rene said...

Yeah! You're back! Sorry you lost all of your fun stuff. Your apartment looks great!

Ashley May said...

Your aunt Drew is awesome!! What a sweet hook up! I recognize your 'S' on your TV stand, Logan got me the 'M' for Christmas!