CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Adele!

If you know me, then you know that I love concerts. I couldn't even count the number of concerts that I've been to. When I first moved to Arizona I didn't have a concert buddy, so I even went to a couple shows alone. Luckily I've been here a little while now and Valerie is a dedicated friend and will go to shows with me.

We just went to the Adele concert on Tuesday, March 10th. It was AMAZING!!!










You know how sometimes you go to a concert and the band/singer sounds terrible, or nothing like their CD at all? Well, she was the exact opposite. Her voice was unbelievable. No wonder she won 2 Grammy's.

If you don't know who Adele is- Watch her video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gYcS5W06LE

(I can't figure out how to post the video on here. haha. Sorry.)

0 comments: